Our Earthcare range has been designed to accommodate simple and dignified services. This range comes with all the environmental benefits of being made from recycled materials and produces 60% less emissions both in the manufacturing process and when used for cremation. It produces cleaner, purer ash.
An Earthcare is ideal for:
• value conscious consumers
• those with environmental concerns
• no service, no attendance
• creative consumers who want a blank canvas
• transport only
• government contracts
Our Designer range is our most popular, because it accommodates options from classical timber styles to choices incorporating religious symbols, to popular patterns and themes.
The Designer range will suit:
• a cremation choice for people who value tradition
• people who value the dignity of traditional styles with all the advantages of a LifeArt
• families who want a beautiful design reflective of their loved one
• families who want the center piece of the service to be more than a wooden or metal box
• people who value their culture
• people who value individuality and personality
• people who would like a theme running through the service with matching ash container and order of service
Our Customized range provides funeral professionals with an opportunity to offer families a design particular to the needs of their community and cultures. Taking it one step further, we offer a design online tool, so families can see what will be possible in the future. Here anyone can load photographs, add text and make use of the various colors, icons and symbols that are supplied to create their design.
• families who are parochial
• communities with cultural preferences