LIFEART WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website located at www.lifeart.com and associated pages (“Website”) is owned and operated by LifeArt International Pty Ltd ACN 111 344 962 (“LifeArt”).
Your use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). LifeArt may revise and update these Terms at any time and your continued usage of this Website means you accept those changes. Please refer to these Terms from time to time so that you are aware of the current Terms.
1. Application of Terms
- You agree to be bound by these Terms when you access or use the Website.
2. Products and Orders
- LifeArt products may be purchased through a LifeArt supplier such as a funeral director. Please see the Website for a list of LifeArt suppliers or ask your funeral director to contact us. All orders placed for LifeArt products (includispang without limitation custom orders) will be subject to terms and conditions provided at the time of ordering.
- You acknowledge that:
- images of products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only;
- the colour of products shown in the Website may vary in shade; and
- any accessory featured with the products is for illustrative purposes only.
- LifeArt reserves the right to withdraw any products advertised for sale on the Website at any time without notice and products are subject to availability.
3. Online designer (Web to Print)
- You may use the online designer on the Website to create concept layouts that can be used to illustrate how a casket may look. You may use your concept layout to order a LifeArt custom coffin or casket based on your design. The final produspant may vary slightly from the screen image because of the quality of the uploaded images, differences between printed colours and screen colours, and design considerations.
- If you create a design using the Website’s online designer or otherwise provide images to LifeArt or a LifeArt supplier you must obtain permission to use the designs and images from the owner and/or any living person identifiabspane in those images. You warrant to LifeArt that your designs and images do not infringe the intellectual property rights or privacy of any other person.
- You grant to LifeArt a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt and publish such designs and images to the extent required to provide the services you have requested.
4. Intellectual Property
- LifeArt is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property including but not limited to copyright in text and images, trademarks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, and other marks that are otherwispane owned or licensed to LifeArt in and associated with this Website (collectively “Intellectual Property”), and any improvements or modifications to such Intellectual Property. The use or misuse of any of LifeArt’s Intellectual Property is prohibited without the prior written permission of LifeArt.
- Nothing contained in this Website gives you any right in or license to any of the Intellectual Property on or associated with the Website except as specifically set out in these Terms.
- You agree that your access to this Website is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and is at your own risk. Except for any rights or warranties that cannot be excluded under any applicable law (“Non-excludable Conditions)&rdquospan, LifeArt makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, goods or products included on this site.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, LifeArt does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- LifeArt is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency of material or copyright compliance of any linked websites or services or information provided via any linked website.
- Except for Non-excludable Conditions, LifeArt, its employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of the Website and any other site linked to the Website.
- These Terms are governed by the law in force in the state of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the jurisdiction the courts of that state.
8. Customer Service Contact
- If you have any queries or comments about the Website please contact the LifeArt customer service at email@example.com.